A New Book on Sherman Jewellery

posted on: Thursday, December 25, 2008

Okay, so most of you know that I'm Canadian. And those who know me have heard me laud the jewellery of Gustav Sherman, a Canadian designer whose work spans four decades: from 1947 to 1981. I am happy to report that a new book has been published which illustrates Sandra Caldwell's beautiful collection. Sherman Jewellery, The Masterpiece Collection by Sandra Caldwell and Evelyn Yallen, is both a comprehensive collector's guide and a feast for the eyes!
Stay FABULOUS,
Carole

1 comments:

sandyxxx said...

I love the summary you put for your work. They describe your work very well. When I first

see your creation, it strikes me immediately is the colors. It is so strong and beautiful.

You have very good sense of colors and details and skills of sewing. Good work!
---------------------
silver jewelry manufacturers

Carole Tanenbaum Vintage Collection Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger