Save the Dates!

posted on: Monday, January 11, 2010

In April, I will be lecturing at the Royal Ontario Museum on three of my favorite designers from the 40s, 50s, and 60s. They are Henry Schreiner, Coppolo e Toppo and Hobe. I chose these designers because they exemplify what is exciting in Vintage Costume Jewelry.
Each one, like all great artists, have recognizable styles and unique design elements. It will be fun, interesting and a feast for your eyes!!! Sign up soon, as there is limited space!

Enroll here.

Stay Fabulous,
Carole

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I would love to come, I just came across this blog & yourself . I am a huge fan of vintage.

http://www.retrothreadz.etsy.com

Please do, come take a look

Pindie said...

please come to vancouver!

Doc Girl said...

will the event be filmed at all? I would love to attend, but can't. watching a video of the event would be the next best thing.

Carole Tanenbaum Vintage Collection Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger