Carole Tanenbaum Vintage Select

posted on: Wednesday, June 30, 2010




We all know that vintage collecting is all about the hunt! I am constantly asked what areas of collecting are not yet discovered; what is affordable?

So... On the first Friday of every month, I will select an area I feel has merit and integrity! I will point out what to look for in a great piece, and offer them at affordable prices to start off your collections. I want everyone out there to share our passion for collecting! I promise that this will be fun, interesting , and exciting!!!

Our first sneak peak of CTVC Select will go live on Friday, July 2nd.

Stay Tuned and Stay Fabulous,
Carole

1 comments:

Serena said...

Thanks for doing this. I am really looking forward to it.

Carole Tanenbaum Vintage Collection Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger