Patriotic Jewels

posted on: Friday, January 23, 2009

As an ex patriot of the USA, I cried, I laughed and I listened with a new feeling of hope that I haven't felt for a long time, for a new beginning for America. My kids were watching me watching the inaugural day on CNN. This election renewed my patriotism once again. So I pulled out my duplicates from my personal collection. They were generally produced during and after the war to remember loved ones. I wear them to remind me of the pride I feel for this Obama Administration. A great book has been published on this topic "A Tribute to America" by Carla Ginelli Brunialti. Be sure to take a look at our new Patriotic spotlight.
Stay Fabulous,
Carole

0 comments:

Carole Tanenbaum Vintage Collection Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger